5 Questions to Ask Your Bridal Consultant
By Natalie T.
December 5, 2011
Your first visit to a bridal shop might seem like entering another world so be sure to do your homework. The most important thing is to call ahead to see if you need an appointment to try on the gowns. It would be unfortunate to show up and be turned away. Also, ask which days are their least busiest. You'll get more attention that way.
Remember that when you visit a bridal shop, you should bring the shoes and underwear that you plan on wearing on your big day. Research styles that you like or feel are flattering for your body type.
Here are five questions that we recommend you ask.
1. How long will delivery take?
2. Can you offer me a more competitive price?
3. Do you have a bridal alteration specialist in or affiliated with your store?
4. When should I schedule my fittings?
5. How large is the deposit?