Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day! What are you doing to celebrate the important women in your life?
Celebrations of moms and motherhood are a worldwide phenomenon; many of these can be traced back to ancient festivals, like the Greek cult to Cybele, the Roman festival of Hilaria or the Christian Mothering Sunday celebration. However, the modern holiday is a US modern invention.
Here is some things you can do to honor your favorite women at your wedding:
1. Your dad isn't the only one who can give you away. Some brides have both parents walk down the aisle.
2. Giving her a shout out during the wedding slide show.
3. Letting her give a speech.
4. Playing a song in her honor.
5. Having a mother-daughter dance!
Posted by Natalie T.