5 Reasons to Appoint a Photo Assistant
By Anna K.
November 28, 2011
Wedding portraits are probably the most difficult part of the wedding logistically. Herding people is much like herding cats...almost impossible. So much can go wrong, which is why you should appoint a guest or two to make things go smoothly.
1. The kids. If you're having kids at your wedding, you'll need someone to make sure they stay out of trouble.
2. The schedule. The wedding portraits take a lot of time, and an extra person can prepare each group a few minutes before it's time for their turn to be photographed.
3. Delegate. Problem come up? Too bad, you're in the picture. Rather than bringing everything to a screeching halt, appoint your most socially savvy guest to deal with any and all mishaps.
4. De-stress. It's just one less problem to worry about.
5. Anti-bridezilla behavior. If you ask someone to politely leave or step out of the picture, it might be construed as bossy, but if your second-in-command does it, it's not.